Safety in Electrical Services and Plumbing for Melbourne
Twin Electrics & Plumbing is committed to the health and safety of our employees and people affected by our activities. We’re striving to be an acknowledged leader in the Occupational Health & Safety field. Our goal is to have injury free workplaces, facilities and operations.
Whether fixing a gas leak or conducting electrical services, Twin Electrics & Plumbing will work to identify and eliminate hazards practices, dangerous situations. Also, help preventing any behaviour that could cause accidents, illnesses, or damage to employees, contractors, students, property, equipment and the general public.
Plumbing Melbourne Safely
Twin Electrics & Plumbing supervisors and employees are accountable for health and safety performance in their areas of responsibility. It doesn’t matter what the situation is, we always take it seriously.
All employees, trainees, and people under our management are required to follow rules relating to health and safety requirements, report incidents, hazards and dangerous situations to their immediate supervisor. They are required to wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in relation to the job they are doing.
We follow correct safety procedures when conducting any of our services. Whether dealing with a gas leak, a blocked drain or conducting electrical works we observe all safety procedures.
Safe Provision of Electrical Services
Our safety policy is to:
- Comply with all relevant statutory obligations;
- Provide adequate resources to establish and maintain safe systems of learning and work;
- Maintain health and safety competency and integrate health and safety requirements in all aspects of Twin Electrics & Plumbing business activities;
- Continuously improve performance through innovative technology, education and management practices;
- Provide health and safety training for employees, students, visitors, and the general public where applicable;
- Employ only those contractors who aspire to the same level of health and safety standards as Twin Electrics & Plumbing;
- Promote a positive health and safety culture that is based on the principle that all occurrences can be prevented;
- Provide an emergency response program for unforeseen events so as to minimise the risk to people, facilities, assets and the environment.
Our commitment to health and safety is as important as our commitment to other Twin Electrics & Plumbing aims and objectives. Our policy – and associated procedures – are reviewed in consultation with relevant authorities.
We take safety seriously, no matter if it’s something as potentially dangerous as a gas leak or as simple as blocked drains. Contact us to find out more about our commitments to safety.