EVAPORATIVE COOLING MAINTENANCE
Running Into Problems with Your Evaporative Cooling System? Let Twin Electrics & Plumbing Fit It.
Having issues with your evaporative cooling system in Melbourne? You've come to the right place. At Twin Electrics & Plumbing, our highly trained team of talented and passionate professionals will get your system back up and running again quickly.
The Importance of Evaporative Cooling Maintenance
Even if your system hasn’t broken down, there are a number of serious evaporative cooling maintenance issues that need to be addressed immediately.
Improperly maintained evaporative cooling systems will suffer from inferior efficiency. It means your system will have to work harder than it should, to cool your home or office. Your energy bills will soar!
Let our professionals take care of maintenance and fix the problem right away.
More reasons for cleaning your evaporative cooler:
- Improve the efficiency of your evaporative cooler
- Prevent a build-up of sediment, fungus, and algae inside the unit (stagnant water might support the reproduction of fungi and bacteria)
- Solve any water quality problems in order to stop them from growing into a larger problem.
If you are looking for maximum efficiency from your evaporative cooling system, be aware that annual preventative maintenance is essential.
Keep Your System Running
An evaporative cooling system that isn’t delivering 100% fresh air can pose a significant health risk. This can be distressing for sensitive individuals like allergy sufferers, children, and the elderly.
At Twin Electrics & Plumbing, we service both domestic and commercial evaporative cooling systems all throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area. It’s important to fix small issues before they become much bigger and more expensive.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling Maintenance
You might think that routine maintenance is an unnecessary task, but it can be more than beneficial for your evaporative cooling equipment. The best time for a service is at the start of the summer so that it runs perfectly through warm months.
Some benefits of evaporative cooling maintenance include:
- More comfortable home or a workplace
- More cost-efficient cooling
- Smaller chances for breakdowns
- Extended lifetime of your system
What Does Our Qualified Team Do?
At Twin Electrics & Plumbing, our experienced technicians deliver evaporative cooling maintenance service of the highest standard with 100% focus on customer satisfaction.
- Check and clean each individual duct
- Remove filter pads, check and wash
- Clear waterways, including the bleed-off system and sump
- Remove any dirt build-up from inside the unit
- Clear all sediment and slime in the basin
- Test water level and drain all water from the tank and pipes
- Clean basin and water pump of dirt and any leaf matter
- Check and clean the quality of filter pads
- Give the unit an anti-bacterial panel wash
- Complete system operation test.
Our staff receives training updates regularly to ensure we are up to date with the latest technologies and the highest industry demands. There is no problem too big or too small for us!
Don’t risk your expensive cooling equipment by hiring unlicensed people and contact us today. We guarantee reliable service at affordable prices!
Get In Touch With Us Today
If you’re having problems with your evaporative cooling system and you are in or around the Melbourne area, don’t delay. Our team is available on either a scheduled repair or a 24/7 emergency service.
Contact Twin Electrics & Plumbing today for information or advice on evaporative cooling maintenance service.